November 29, 2007

Samples

A few notes on the samples I will be uploading:

- I am currently using the Moleskine Lined Pocket Reporter Notebook (3 1/2" x 5 1/2") for the samples, so keep that in perspective when looking at the size of the writing.
- All photos are uploaded to flickr, and I will provide a link to each page so all sizes of the image can be viewed.
- I don't plan on writing any stock text unless requested. It will just be whatever I come up with on the fly, mistakes and all.
- There will probably be tweaks as I go along to ensure I'm giving the best representation of the ink on paper.
- I am open to suggestions on what pens/paper/text to be reviewed, so please just leave a comment on what you would like to see.

Pen samples/reviews are not the only things that will be posted here. There will be plenty of other content as I go forward, so stay tuned.

No comments: