December 26, 2007

More good stuff on the way

I just finished up a new order from JetPens.com. Here is what will be hitting my mailbox in the next week or so:

Zebra Techno Line Ballpoint Pen - 0.4 mm - Light Blue Body
Pentel Slicci Gel Pen - 0.3 mm - Black Ink
Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.4 mm - Black
Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.4 mm - Blue
Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.25 mm - Black
Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.25 mm - Blue
Uni-ball Signo DX UM-151 Gel Pen - 0.28 mm - Blue
Uni-ball Signo DX UM-151 Gel Pen - 0.38 mm - Blue
Zebra Sarasa Clip Gel Pen - 0.4 mm - Black

3 comments:

purple_moonflower said...

I thought I was the only "Pen Addict" in the world!! It is nice to know that I am not the only one!! I like your reviews. The pen that I have been using recently is the Uniball Jetstream retractable pen (bold). I like both the black and blue ink, but I tend to use the blue more often. It is great for making notes and signing documents and checks, because the ink supposedly doesn't wash out. I like the smooth writing. Anyway, thanks again for the reviews. Keep it up and I have to check out jetpens.com.

dowdyism said...

Thanks for the kind words! Funny you mention the Uniball Jetstream - I have that review done and ready to post. Hopefully I'll get to it tomorrow.

Maya said...

I'm in love with those freaking uniball signos. Found one and have been passionate for it ever since. No other pen has made me feel that way before. Wow. Hope you're enjoying them!