July 12, 2008

Ink Links

-- The Cartesio: A Notebook From Florence  (Black Cover)

-- Field Notes Public Service Announcement No.01  (Field Notes Blog)

-- My kingdom for a pen  (Writer In Progress)

-- Ink Review: Private Reserve Arabian Rose  (biffybeans @ Flickr)

-- Wicked cool recycled notebooks from remarkable.co.uk  (Housework Rules)

-- GFKP stands for Good Friggin Killer Pen  (Who Needs Friends)

-- Kyubikitsy reveiws the Akashiya SAI Watercolor Pens  (Nemu Nemu)

-- Review:  Rhodia Large Webnotebook  (Amateur Economist)

-- Frequent readers and commenters Speedmaster and Murderface blog at Amateur Economist and Reciprocal Crap Exchange, respectively.  They are big pen/pencil/stationary fans and often post about their recent finds and purchases.

-- I also found Strikethru.net in my referral logs, and really like the look and style of the site.

-- And finally, for you Pilot G-2 fans, I noticed this week that Target has started to carry the 0.38mm model in black.  YMMV.

7 comments:

Slywy said...

You might want to change the strikthu link to the full www.strikthru.net. strikethru.net alone goes to a godaddy parking page.

Speedmaster said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! I find myself checking your blog several times/week. You're the one that pushed me over the edge to make a recent JetPens order. ;-)

dowdyism said...

Got that fixed slywy, and no problem speedmaster!

Strikethru said...

Thanks for the link! I'm a fan of your site and always on the lookout for the holy grail of pens...

Murderface said...

Thanks for the link! RCX <3s Pen Addict reviews.

Beth said...

What a treat to find an entire blog devoted to one of my major obsessions! Thanks so much for mentioning me--I'm sure there will be plenty more pen posts in the future.

My current love is the Pilot Precise V5 RT, but I just found a basic Liquid Expresso felt tip I haven't used in a while...oh, the choices.

Keep up the great work :)

Stephanie "Biffybeans" Smith said...

Thanks for the linkification!

:o)

Stephanie